Thank you for volunteering to drive. Each school year, we ask volunteer drivers to supply the following information:
- Complete our Volunteer Driver Information 2018-19
- Provide a copy of your current Driver’s License and insurance papers showing proof of $1,000,000 Third Party Liability insurance
- Obtain a copy of your driver’s abstract by phoning ICBC (1-800-663-3051) or go online at https://onlinebusiness.icbc.com/clio/ and fill out your last name and Driver’s License number (Driver’s abstracts are valid the same period as your driver’s license)
- Apply online for a Criminal Record Check at https://justice.gov.bc.ca/eCRC/home.htm Use our school’s access code: PELSZX8B6Q. Your Criminal Record Check will be sent directly to the school (valid for five years)
Criminal Record Check applicants who do not have a credit history of at least six months or have not been living in Canada for at least two years will need to get a Volunteer Driver Letter from the school office to take it to your municipal police department.
We greatly appreciate all of our volunteer drivers taking the time to complete this process. For further information, please contact the school office.
* The Criminal Record Review Program verifies identities through an Electronic Identity Verification (EIV) process. It is important to know that the Criminal Records Review Program is not running a credit report; it is only using the EIV to verify the applicant’s identity and to make sure the personal information contained in the criminal record check form is accurate. No information from this process is retained or stored by the Criminal Record Check Program.