All volunteers in the school or accompanying students on a field trip need to submit a Criminal Record Check using the link below.
- Identity verification: an applicant’s identity is verified using their BC Services Card. If the applicant is using the BC Services Card to access the online service for first time, they will be directed to activate their card by video or in person through Service BC. Please note if applicants choose to activate their card in person, a mobile device is still required (iPhone, iPad, or Android).
2. Cost: There is no charge associated with activating a BC Services Card and the criminal record check fee (if applicable) has not changed.
3. Clearance letters are emailed directly to the school. We try and let volunteers know when we receive but you can also call the office. CRC are valid for five years.
eCRC link: https://justice.gov.bc.ca/criminalrecordcheck South Park’s access code: PELSZX8B6Q
Volunteer DRIVERS requirements:
- Submit a CRC
- Complete an Adult Volunteer Driver form
- Provide an driver’s abstract from ICBC
- Provide a copy of their valid driver license
- Provide a copy of the current vehicle insurance papers